Friday, November 17, 2006


In the mountains we fished for our lunch. There was a mountain river that had been backed up and a trout farm had been built in the mountains. It was a great time. We each caught a rainbow trout (you see Kaitlyn holding up the fishing pole it was a little different) and then the restaurant prepared it for us while we walked around in the rain forest. The girls got to pick oranges and bananas. We saw many flowers and just got to relax. It was a great way to finish up a stressful 3 weeks.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Ostertag's! I'm glad ya'll are doing well. I think about you guys ofter, especially those precious girls (I guess that could include Kandi.) The board of trustees is here this week for the Casa, including H. Rhea and Nancy Chaffin. I got to meet them today. They are so nice, and I think his leg is okay.
My email address is beccaokie@yahoo.com. Email sometime!
Talk to you soon!